09 September 2008

Never Enough

I'm never satisfied with anything... but that's not what this is entirely about. It's been awhile since I've posted, so I thought maybe I should.

This one will have to be about never having enough time... not enough time in Missouri (this wasn't what I was thinking about when I started this post, but It's probably the biggest thing on my mind lately. But that's a whole other story. Anywho...), not enough time to work, go to class, do homework, do more homework, study the homework, move, and commute a ridiculous distance for a college student. To sum it all up, lately the whole blogging thing has been getting cut out of the mix. Sorry to be slightly absent from this nice little digital world we all enjoy so (way too) much.

Hope you're all doing grrreat! (Tony the Tiger style, yep)

3 comments:

Jared & Kayleen said...

Slow down and smell the flowers little bro. Time goes by way to fast enjoy it while it lasts.....

Shay Lee said...

Hey there. You coming to our Halloween bash?

Emily said...

hey brandon! I just found your blog! I hope you are doing well. sorry you don't have much time!