14 February 2009

No Bueno

I'm pretty sure that means what I think it means. If not, just pretend like I'm not a doofus. I just noticed that this little layout of mine doesn't work with Firefox (try IE). I could spend some time to figure it all out and fix all the ugly stuff, but I'm really sick of being on the computer now. Maybe someday I'll feel a little more friendly towards all of the code and try to make a layout that works. For now you'll just have to deal with it. Happy V-Day!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

And this is less "girlish" than my first choice? Ok...

Kjerstin said...

Nice! :) it's looking closer to a Brandon page...

Michelle said...

I like it. I think my favorite part is the cartoon picture of you.

Kjerstin said...

Yes, the picture is nice...and is that a grocery store? Melon shopping is a great profile for you I must say. :D

Anonymous said...

Just a note from the older generation - - this background is so much darker than you Bran. You are sunshine and light and happiness and energy! Can I vote for a change? Love A. Becky

Brandon said...

Yes, you may. I'll get right on it... later (maybe that was a little contradictory).