28 April 2010

bitty

I never post anymore. It's kinda lame. Here's a little bitty one...

I'm one week away from being done with my crazy busy 18 credit semester. I finished off two of my big group projects yesterday so now I just have some assignments, a paper, and a final to finish up. Wish me luck.

Also, I sold my motorcycle yesterday. It was kinda sad, but I never really rode it enough to justify having it. It was fun while it lasted. The kid that bought it went back home to get some more cash so I got to take off and have one last, albeit short, ride. Why does it have to run so good just before it leaves? It reminded me of when we sold off the last of the 250s (four wheeler), that was sad too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

2 things. 1. it's why did it have to run so well. 2. I like it when you actually post because its exciting to read even though I see you everyday, and I'm throwing in a third thing even though I didn't say I would, 3. I love you