Here's a little story about a boy and a girl. Each had a seemingly crappy disease, but found each other with its help.
Once upon a time in 2001.
Stephanie was friends with...
Kylea
Brandon was friends with...
Nate
Stephainie happened to have a little crush on my friend Nate, and her friend Kylea apparantly had a little crush on me. Because of these early-teen feelings of two of the parties, the four of us ended up spending lots of time together durring our week long retreat. After camp, all agreed to write diligently so as to keep up our friendships.
Well to make a really long (really good) story short, only two of us are still in touch now. Boy I'm glad. Thanks for being such a great friend Steph.

3 comments:
I don't so much love that picture of me at the top, but I LOVE the one of the two of us at the bottom. It's a fave. Although... I think to be fair, there needs to be a picture of us NOW. You know, just so people can see how much better looking we are 7 years after the fact!
Thank YOU, B! I like this short version of our (really good) story!
P.S. Where did you even find those pictures?!?!?! We all look like we're 12!!! Oh wait.... probably because we were... Huh.
wow, what a great story! you guys do look young, im not sure i would have even recognised steph!! aahh camp...it was great huh??
Post a Comment