By my count I have three tags that I've completly ignored. Two of them are pretty close to being the same, so I think I'll just do these two so that I can sleep guiltless at night.
First is the Weirdness Tag (seven weird things about me). I'm realizing why I didn't do this one in the first place. I can't think of anything that would be good to put here. How about I'll just start with one, and let someone else fill in the gaps with a comment or two.
First weird thing about brandon: um... I sing in the shower, I take up 100% of my queen size bed, I call my iPod bPod and/or my best friend, and I can't make it through Phantom of the Opera without napping. I guess that's more than one, but I still feel like they're nothing good. Help me out here.
Moving on. Time to practice our ABC's.
A-Attached or Single: Single.
B-Best Friends: Steph, Jen, Mark, and of coarse my family.
C-Cake or pie: Kayleen's apple pie beats anything.
D-Day of choice: Saturday. Everything that's anything happens Saturday.
E-Essential item: Insulin
F-Favorite Color: blue or red
G-Gummy bears or worms: Worms
H-Hometown: Smithfield
I-Indulgence(s): Chili's and I've kinda been into sick hot dogs since I visited NYC.
J-January or Juy: July so I can ski.
K-Kids: What about them? I want some. Not for a long time.
L-Life is incomplete without: Family and fun.
M-Marriage date: I don't know. Someday hopefully.
N-Number of Siblings: Three: Michelle, Jared, and Kayleen.
O-Oranges or Apples: definitely apples
P-Phobias or fears: Letting life pass by without living it. Failure.
Q-Quotes: I dunno. Somethin good.
R-Reason to smile: Why not? I've got lots to smile about.
S-Season: Yes please. I like them all.
T-Tag Friends: Um. Everyone that reads this. But only if you want.
U-Unknown fact about me: I can't think of anything that nobody would know. Pretty much just ask if you don't know.
V-Very favorite store: There's too many to pick just one. Anywhere that has decent clothes.
W-Worst Habit: Procrastinating, and expecting too much out of people.
X-X-ray, ultrasound or mammogram: This one is X-tra dumb.
Y-Your favorite food: Angies breakfast, Chili's lunch, and anything else that's not healthy.
Z-Zodiac: Scorpio
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Something people don't know about you . . . stay tuned, it's gonna be good.
I know some weird things about you!!! You have a weird thing with socks and sometimes change them multiple times in a single day. You HATE Michael Buble. You love puzzles enough to ignore your sister and your best friend in order to do one (hee hee!). You think bacon is a food group all by itself and it's an IMPORTANT one, too. You really love shopping, but then get frustrated because you already HAVE a shirt that looks like that one! You still enjoy the process, though. :) More?
I really like you, B. Thanks for being so great! And for playing along with my game of tag. :)
P.S. I have a similar strange problem with the movie Peter Pan. Not the old Disney one, the new one with that one guy who plays the bad guy and the good guy. Yeah, that one! I fall asleep at some point EVERY time. Weird. Guess we were meant to be friends... ;)
This was very fun to read, thanks!
Post a Comment