This morning I woke up and listened to 'Why Don't You Get a Job' by The Offspring. I thought of it because I don't really have a job anymore, but it's really more about the lazy girlfriend needing to get a job. Good song either way.
My last day at work was really quite good, they even got me cake and ice cream, and sang 'I Hope They Call Me on a Mission.' It was a little weird to be leaving, but great too. I guess now I should get to packing, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I wouldn't start yet, you still have 12 days.
Good point, what was I thinking. Procrastination is key to success. btw, I counted thirteen. Was I wrong?
I missed the cake and icecream!! Bummer, that sounds really good. I know what my mission for today is: find some cake and icecream.
Congrats on your last day of work! If you get work-sick you can borrow one of my jobs for a couple weeks. haha. I'm sure they'll miss you at the bank. Who will recycle their boxes? =]
Post a Comment