12 March 2008

The Field is White

I'm officially a Full Time Missionary. I just finished getting everything done, and I'm kinda tired. There's so much to say about the last week, though I don't have the time or energy to do any such thing. I just thought I'd at least make one last post before I head off to the MTC. I'm not sure what will happen with my blog, but stay tuned because I'm sure someone will do something eventually. Thanks to everyone who has supported me in one way or another. I really do appreciate all of the things (even small) that everyone has done for me. So long.

7 comments:

Kimmy Sunshine said...

Love you and am so proud of you. Once again you gave a wonderful talk on Sunday, I was busily taken notes so I could refer to them in the future. You are going to be a great missionary because whenever you speak you can feel the spirit through your testimony and thoughts and feelings. Keep in touch.

angie said...

Elder! I can't wait to hear about your adventures perhaps from your mom?! You will be awesome!

Sarah Jean said...

Oh Brandon your mommy misses you already.

Anonymous said...

Brandon...I freaking miss you!!!!! Congratulations on your mission. I'm so proud of you!!! :)

catherine said...

Grandma and Grandpa's first grandson on a mission, they must be sooo proud. They'll make awesome guardian angels ( so Sarah doesn't have to worry too much) We'll pray for you everyday.

Kjerstin said...

Get ready Missouri, HERE HE COMES!!! =D Yay!

Melissa said...

Brandon i don't know if you get to check this, but I wanted to let you know I had my baby on march 14th. she is so sweet and I love her so much. Ya here it all the time but babies bring the spirit full force into your home. It has been so amazing! Anywho, I hope all is well for you. I hope you see this sooner than in two years!! :)