29 March 2008

The Votes Are In

Well, it's Steph here. Brandon asked me if I would be in charge of updating his blog for him while he's in Missouri for the next two years. Of course I could never say no, so here I am.

Brandon will be flying out to Missouri next Wednesday, April 2nd. And according to the letter I got from him today, he's REALLY excited to have a "real" Diet Coke at the airport. Guess three weeks without it is getting to him...

So I guess I'll update here when I get updates from him. Hopefully he'll be able to send me pictures to upload and the like. Should be exciting! Keep reading!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

yay!!!

Kjerstin said...

I'm looking forward to it... =]

Sarah Jean said...

No one needs bothering to check his flight to see if there are any empty seats, I already did. Then Jay informed me I couldn't have rode over with him if there were any . . . party pooper.