My first preparation day has been really good. I guess I really shouldn't call it that, but I'm currently the designated P-Day driver for companionships from Smithfield and Richmond. Lately they've been giving me a little taste of what it's like to be a missionary. Last week I went with them for an evening of teaching, and today I did a session with them at the temple, and now we're just sitting here in the basement of the Logan Tabernacle doing the e-mail thing. It has been kinda nice to be able to spend time with some guys who are doing what I'm getting ready to. It has opened my eyes a little bit to what I will be doing for the next two years. Ready or not, here I go.
This little post makes me think about something that I heard on the morning radio show yesterday. They were talking about how so many people have blogs, but have nothing really that interesting to say. I'll let you interpret what I mean by that, but thanks for reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I think you're interesting. And I like reading what you have to say every time. So let's just say "interesting" is in the eye of the reader on this one, shall we? :)
I've loved all your blogs. YOu've got all our prayers here at this Robinson house. Good luck, and Bless you Bunches.
i like that you've added the weather in mo - i realize, that i don't know a lot about missouri (i'm not even that sure about the spelling...but there is my best guess!)
Ok little bro here I go, I admit I havent been keeping up on your blog but every time I go to open it I get all teared up. I hope you know how proud of you I am and even thou I will miss you alot I am glad you are going. I love you, and my prayers will be with you every day. I know this sound like goodby and Im not going to see you again and I know I will but there are just some things that are easier to type than to say. keep you head up, keep smiling and keep your nose to the stone. And just in case you forget dads words as we were groing up "it aint worth doin if your not going to do it right" and I know you will loose yourself in the work and be so proud of yourself when you get done. I love you with all my heart and I am so verry proud of you..
Always with you, your big brother Jared
Post a Comment