21 April 2008

Oh THERE he is!!!

Brandon sent home pictures at last! Sarah sent me a few of the best ones, so I thought I'd share them here. He especially wanted me to post the one of his district in the MTC. The third one down. He was called as District Leader and really enjoyed the teachers and other missionaries.

The last picture is with his first companion in Missouri, Elder Tyner. I'm glad to see that he's a little goofy . . . I think B needs that in order to maintain his sanity!

Looks good so far, huh? That's our Elder Streator!




3 comments:

nicole said...

Thank you so much Stepf for doing this!!

Kjerstin said...

I love it! Thanks Steph! Sarah told me she sent some too you, I'm glad to see them! You are amazing! =D

Sarah Jean said...

Thanks Steph. You're so wonderful and thank you for letting us all adopt your nick name for "B". I think he may end up being an Uncle B instead of an Uncle Brandon. We always talk to Makinley using B. Love ya