07 April 2008

Time for MAIL

Sarah got Brandon's first Missouri address today! I thought I'd post it here for anyone who might be interested in sending him a letter or cookies or some nice crispy bacon or whatever your little heart desires...

Elder Brandon Streator
451 Porter Ridge Apt. 23 C
Kearney, MO 64060

Out of sheer curiosity, I plugged his address into Google Maps along with my sister Kim's. They are about 27 minutes away from each other in MO. Wow! She might get lucky and actually see him sometime in the next two years! Or maybe this will be the closest they get. Regardless, Elder Streator is safe and sound and, I'm sure, already on his way to "saving" the entire state of Missouri!

6 comments:

Kjerstin said...

Sweet Steph, Thanks. Too bad I just sent one today to the mission home. haha, oh well, I'm sure he'll get it someday. =]

Anonymous said...

I knew it sounded familiar! Kearney is the birthplace of Jesse James! Good luck Brandon

Sarah Jean said...

Really Roy? I love that you know all this trivia stuff. I also love Steph for all she does and is.

Stephanie said...

And I love you BOTH for making me feel like a million bucks! :)

Jared & Kayleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thats really cool that your making posts. I sent him a letter a few days ago but I'm not sure if that was the address I sent it to. Ha ha. Oh well. Hopefully he'll get it sooner or later.