29 April 2008

Substitute Tag?

As a joke, I sorta tagged Brandon on this one. Sarah thought it was funny and told me what SHE thinks he would have said if he were doing this for himself. So between his mom and his best friend, this is what we've come up with:

Four jobs Brandon has had in his life:

1. Assembling Hydraulic Hoses

2. Golden Corral - Lots of free Diet Coke and cute girls to talk to... Ha ha, he liked this one.

3. Construction - Hated it.

4. Lewiston State Bank - Perfect.

Four movies he would (or has) watched over and over:

1. Phantom of the Opera (when he needs a good nap)

2. ???

3. ???

4. ??? - Ok, so B was never big on watching the same movies over and over. But he did watch a LOT of Seinfeld. That counts, I think.

Four places he has lived:

1. Woods Cross, UT

2. South Jordan, UT

3. Smithfield, UT

4. Kearney, MISSOURI!!! Yay!


Four of his favorite foods:

1. Bacon - Sarah put this one lower down on the list, but any time anyone asks Brandon what his favorite food is while I'm in the room, I IMMEDIATELY think "Bacon. Duh!" Ha ha ha!!!

2. Steak

3. Hot Dogs

4. Chili's chicken - He orders the same thing EVERY time. And hey look! Guess he's a meat lover...


Four places he'd rather be right now:

Sarah said, "He's right where he has worked hard to be - I don't think this applies." I agree.

Four things he is looking forward to in 2008:

1. Converting

2. Adventures

3. Mother's Day phone call

4. MORE LETTERS FROM FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!!


And as the official keeper of Brandon's blog and the tagger in this game... I will give him (and myself) permission to not tag anyone else. Although, if you're reading this and want to play, JOIN IN THE FUN!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

good job you guys!! A+ and gold star for both of you

Sarah Jean said...

Wonderful Steph - thanks for the help. It was fun. I especially liked that you said he was looking forward to his Mother's Day phone call.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Bacon and steak are my favorite foods. Ha ha. Oh and watermellon. Those three are the best. I'm so glad your making these posts steph! Your the best.