Elder Streator has not been telling his momma all. I received a call from our stake president this past Saturday and apparently Brandon has been struggling more with his diabetes than we knew. His wonderful mission president called our stake president and is so concerned about Brandon's health that he thinks he may need to come home. His disease has not been in control since he has arrived in the mission field. It is such a hard disease. I myself tend to forget how it can affect you until I read Steph's blog about her mandatory midnight snack. It has been a very emotion week around the Streator household. I'll let you know more when he let's us know more.
07 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh Sarah. I knew it was bad when I got a letter this week. He was so worried about it. I hope everything will be alright. I'm praying for him. I miss you guys!
Brandon will be in my prayers as well as well of the rest of his family and loved ones.
I love you, Sarah. Let's all hope for the best!
oh dear. prayers. i know that is all i can do from here. but i'll be doing it.
Post a Comment