19 June 2008

Thought I'd let you know

We received flight confirmation from the church offices.
Elder Streator will be returning home to us on Thursday,

June 26, due to medical problems.

In his own words:
I know that we are never put through anything that we can't learn and grow from. I also know that I can continue to serve my Heavenly Father and my fellow men once I'm home, and that I can continue to grow and progress in this gospel. I have no idea what's in store for me, but I'm excited to continue to follow the promptings of the Holy Ghost, and live my life so that I will be able to return to live with Heavenly Father.

8 comments:

Kimmy Sunshine said...

Ahhhh, I'm at work and Brandon's work brought tears to my eyes. What an excellent example of continued missionary work and trust in the Lord. Thanks so much for your example Brandon, we love and adore you.

Michelle said...

Brandon, I admire and look up to you more than I think I can ever express. You are by far one of the most amazing people I know. Thanks for being such a wonderful brother. I love you so much and can hardly wait to hug you! xoxo

angie said...

I am so greatful for the promptings of the Holy Ghost, too. Sometimes the path isn't really clear, but the inspiration we personally receive is a comfort. For me, it is everything...and sometimes the path does become clear. Thank goodness for answers, even if they aren't what we anticipated.

Anonymous said...

Following the promptings! That is what it is all about. Love that guy.

Kjerstin said...

What a positive attitude! I'm so happy that he is doing alright after making a very difficult decision. It sounds like he knows exactly how to keep going in the right direction though. Thanks Sarah and Steph for keeping this blog up, it was always nice to have the recent news. You two are so great!

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you brandon! You are such a great person and I'm sure this is whats best for you! Your such a great example. We all look forward to seeing you soon!

Anonymous said...

You are the best.... I know that all things happen for a reason problem is that the reason is not always very clear right away.... Keep your chin up but protected and Keep SMILING....

catherine said...

You are an amazing man. I am in awe at your wisdom and testimony for a relatively young age. Hold on tight to that testimony, it can slip away with hardly any notice, if one is not always holding and working on it. Welcome home, I know all will be well as things unravel and you have patience. We have prayed fervently for you and love you.