skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Something Creative
23 May 2008
6 More Weeks
I just heard from Brandon and he made it through a transfer with no changes. Translation: Same address.
Thanks - Love ya all - Sarah
1 comment:
Stephanie
said...
Yay thanks for posting, Sarah! And I was curious about that - he didn't tell me. :)
May 23, 2008 at 8:36 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brandon
Hi all. Welcome to my attempt at keeping people informed of things that they either don't care about, or just plain shouldn't know. I'm quite excited about it.
View my complete profile
What's on? Pandora. Always.
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2009
(12)
►
August
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(49)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(2)
▼
May
(3)
6 More Weeks
Sarah's Mother's Day Update:
Bugs
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(11)
Abbie
Angie
Catherine
Chad
Erica
Jared & Kayleen
Jeff & Codi
Jennifer
Jeremy & Shay
Kelly
Kimberly
Kjerstin
Kollin & Nicole
Mark & Jodi
Melissa
Michelle
Nicky & Steve
Pat & Jessie
Psycho
Stephanie
1 comment:
Yay thanks for posting, Sarah! And I was curious about that - he didn't tell me. :)
Post a Comment