I guess it's time for me to take over my blog again. It's not exactly what I want to be doing, but since it's already here...I have no idea what to write. I can't really say much about my mission, cause there's really just too much to put in one little post. How about I'll just answer questions. So if anyone has any, ask away.
I've been trying to think of some clever way to meaningfully include these pics, but I keep falling asleep instead of thinking, and it's only getting wo
rse which means... Yay for sleep.A couple of days ago I got a job back at the bank where I worked before my mission, and today I got everything all ready to register for fall classes at USU. I've pretty much just tried to stay busy, and keep things moving forward. Now I just need to find a car to get me to wherever I'm going.
This is a pretty lame second first post but it's late, my brain is tired and I had to get this one out of the way so that I can get back into the groove of things. Wish me luck.

10 comments:
I wish you the best of luck
Brandon, life is always an adventure. As long as you keep the positive outlook on things it should always be fun...also welcome back!
You are such an amazing kid that I don't know if you need luck,but I will wish you some anyway and say some prayers for you too cause I like their odds better. Anyway, it's so good to see you are doing well. We will be over soon for a visit, we just wanted to let you get settled back in a bit ang have some family time first. Talk to you soon!
There are no lame posts. Thanks for sharing. Welcome back to the world of blogs! =D (every time I write that smiley I now think...equals d...your dad is so funny!)
i like the cadence of your words...welcome back!
hey mister brandon... it is good to have you home where you can be healthy again..... we are so sorry and happy both for your last struggles and trials but i know that only great men survive and you my young nephew are a GREAT man. my hopes prayers and all the luck we can wish for you are yours to have. love you and welcome home
You, I never worry about. You have a resilience that will see you through. All your experiences add to who you are---small adjustments to an already awesome product. WELCOME HOME. Sounds like you are on the right track. We all love and miss you.
I don't know if this is the right time and place but here goes....The very first time I saw you as a baby, I couldn't get over how affected I was by the spirit of this little baby, it was so powerful for a little new body. I noticed it again years later when you were a pre-teen, a loving, peaceful presence emanated from you. Then when we came to the lake I saw you from a distance and I felt such a strong emotion - and I questioned myself - what's this about? It came to me so strongly in that moment that your spirit is so much wiser and perhaps older than most of us and you were sent to earth to your family and time for a speacial reason.
I'm not trying to be all "eerie kooky", but I'm just trying to say, I know God has a plan for you and I've always felt the goodness of you through and through. With patience the puzzle all works out. Hang in there! And thanks for being you.
Your the best!!! Let me know what classes your taking when you find out!!
Hey Brandon! I hope that you are feeling better...I am glad to see you blogging.
Post a Comment