07 May 2008

Bugs

Well, I'm not fantastic at this, am I? I got a letter from our Elder Streator last week and am just now posting? Eek!!! Oh well . . . he'll have to forgive me for my tardiness.

I just wanted to share something from his letter, cause I thought it was kinda funny. He writes:

"Things here are good. Nothing really exciting is happening with me. But oh well. A few days ago Elder Tyner and I went into some woods by our apartment to look for mushrooms for one of our investigators, Patti. When we came out (empty-handed) I saw a little bug on my shirt, and asked her what it was. We spent the next hour in our apartment searching for ticks. Eww! I'm pretty sure we got them all off. Thanks goodness."

He's tick free! And enjoying what he's doing - at least as far as I can tell. He says he's asking everyone he meets what they do for a living so that he can maybe get some ideas about what he might want to do when he grows up. Smart boy!

All is well! Stayed tuned.

1 comment:

Sarah Jean said...

Good thing that wasn't Jared