20 July 2008

Fishing...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.EVERYBODY PLAY! I want to see what memories are out there!

That's supposed to be all of the fishing for this post, but I think that everyone shoud go to Michelle's blog and answer her music question... I'm anxious to see poeples' answers.

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

Just one? One time we were standing on top of the Empire State Building and you were so excited to see the tiny little Statue of Liberty in the distance. Another time I drove you home to Logan at 2AM and you kept waking up every 15 minutes or so to nudge me and make sure I was still ok. One time we were hiking in St. George and when I got too close to the edge of the cliff, you got REALLY nervous. One time I was crying and you gave me a hug. One time you were crying and I gave you a hug.

One time we became friends because you ate a lot of peanut butter.

Kjerstin said...

One time we went out with my roommates Britta, Megan, Sarah and my neighbor Cody Neville to Benson to break glass bottles with Britta's sling shot and light fireworks in the middle of spring.
Another day when I was sad, you read books to me. You always make me smile. Those are the best memories. Thanks Brandon...I like this idea.

nicole said...

One time my family went with you guys to the lake, and I felt so special because you helped me feel like I could ski too...even though I was too chicken to try, but my lil bro did!

angie said...

a recent memory is you kayaking with my little chase in your arms, Ivy was acting as the hood ornament!

and i also remember you and abbie as babies, lying side by side at grandma wese's...i think there is even a picture somewhere...

Anonymous said...

One time we ate breakfast at angies together and read parkers letter. :) That was awesome. We need to go to breakfast together again.

Anonymous said...

I remember a small red headed boy crying throughout his haircut. I think you thought it was going to hurt. I have a great picture of you being soothed with a piece of candy. So handsome and you still are great looking. I asked Grandma Wese for about six to eight months before she passed on, Mom, have we created enough memories for the nieces, nephews and grandchildren? What will their memories of us in their lives be? So I ask you the same questions, Have I? Do you remember coming to Paris Idaho for the raspberry parade and making ham fried rice and sleeping over and going to the beach and seeing Paris springs?Do you remember and turkey days at my home? What do you remember. At my age I begin to wonder if my life has made any difference to others?

Michelle said...

Driving around in the jeep listening to music and cursing happy looking couples that would walk by. Thanks for that. Paper airplanes off the roof in the stadium. making you play school with me when we were little. Wow, too many to even think of!

Michelle said...

oh yeah, and "those gangsters make me giggle"

Kimmy Sunshine said...

I remember babysitting you and a little girlfriend was there, needless to say you both went streaking, took your diapers off and had a good ole time. Love ya.

Dearsarah said...

haha, one time you took AP Stats with three crazy girls and i got a little into the game we were playing... and the rest is history!! "SHUT UP!!"

Jared & Kayleen said...

haha I remember chaining you to the fence and turning the sprinklers on.