So apparantly I lied. Sorry. I said (I don't remember where or when or to whom) that I'd post more often than I had been... but I haven't been, so here you go.
My name is Brandon, it says so right over there -> I'm a little bit odd in my own ways. Earlier today I was thinking about how I stapled my work together... the staple MUST be just right, or it should be removed and redone. That's just how I am with some things, its not like it will kill me if its wrong, but I like it right. This kinda makes me sound like a psycho-path, but maybe I am (its genetic). Anywho, that just made me think about all of the other weird little things that I think about, or that I do. There's so many, that I won't even try to start listing them. Just know that they're there. Am I the only one that is this nuts? Please, someone, tell me that they know of another nut job. Maybe we could hang out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Brandon, you are right about it being genetic, but I think it's called OCD, not psycho-path...ness. Ha ha. And I think a lot of us have that a little bit. Jeremy gets so embarrased because I have to pick that one straggely hair off the lady sitting in front of me at church. It cannot be there! Also, i have to straighten things. I try not to do it in other people's homes, but I have been known to do it in restraunts. Ha ha. See, we can hang out. mh
p.s. I don't know how that mh got there. I didn't mean to write it.
Oh no! You've found out the horrible truth - - it is genetic and must come from your Aunt Becky! I have OCD written all over me! I can still remember when Grandma Wese said, "I don't know how I got kids that have to have everything SO perfect" when we were painting the inside of my house. I suppose, however, it could be viewed as a good thing too? Check out D&C 132:8 and D&C 109:8. We MUST have order to our staples! Love A Becky
Oooh oooh! Pick me!
I'm sorry, I do believe Becky is right. It comes from the Robinsons.
Post a Comment