13 January 2008

Day two in the city

Oh my goodness, there's so much to do. Wow. I'm loving this city, and I'm pretty sad that I'll have to leave on Monday. But yesterday, day 2, was way fun. I would tell you all about everything that we did, but I really don't want to type it, cause Steph already did such a good job of telling. So go peek at her blog. Oh, and ignore all the parts about her being ornery. She wasn't really...

3 comments:

Jared & Kayleen said...

BJ
I expect a very long blog of your trip when you get back, and lots of pictures...

Sarah Jean said...

Details and pictures please.

catherine said...

Nothing dirtier than that city, but there is something so exciting and alive about it that it's a little addicting. After I spent one month taking care of angela when she was pregnant. I got to know that city pretty well and it was hard to leave. I became a new sort of person in the city. I'm thrilled you got to go. What a memory!