07 January 2008

Music

I am very fond of music. Some of my close friends can even tell you about a time or two that I've jokingly referred to my iPod as my best friend. At least I don't talk to it. It may be weird to think about at first, but it can be a pretty darn good companion for those times when you need to change your mood or embrace the one you're already in. I don't know about everyone else, but I can definitely count on music to work with my emotions.
I'm thinking I might share with you a good song every once in awhile. We can let today's be the one that happened to be playing when I snapped a photo for this post. Good? Maybe I'll share some of my favorites, and anyone that is cool enough to still be reading can do the same for me. This can be a good way for me to discover some good new music. I actually think a lot about how many good artists and songs I'm missing out on, so this could help.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Psycho??!! aren't you worried about retribution?

Anonymous said...

That's a very good song there. One of the best on that CD, if I may say so myself! Unfortunately... you already know pretty much all of my music. Although "If I Ever Leave This World Alive" by Flogging Molly is a current favorite of mine. Try it!

Sarah Jean said...

This song is way pretty, I just tried putting my headphones on. Should have tried that a few days ago.

catherine said...

Great Song!!!! And Abbie just took my ipod to London, darn that rapscallion.