31 January 2008

Drive Thru Closed

I've always wondered why they spell through as 'thru' when its a drive thru. While I'm at it, who are They? There's a good Tim McGraw song about that, actually. But none of this is what I intended on posting, so lets get to the point.

Today at about three it started snowing. I love it! But I always hate taking the time to clear off my car when its time to go home, because by that point of the day I just want to leave. So I had this great Idea that I could park my car under the drive thru to protect it from the weather. So here you have it. I'm all alone at the bank, wishing that I was done (I'm waiting for computers to do their thing), all the while enjoying the snowy weather.

This is the view from behind the tellers' window. If you look closely, you can see the little pathway that I shoveled from the back door to my car. This picture may not be the greatest, but I took it on what I think might be version 0.1 of digital cameras. This thing saves pictures to a floppy disk! No joke. Well that's really all that I can think of to write about. Maybe I should give a shout out to Lewiston State Bank, cause I kinda mentioned them, and used their/our camera.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Good job, B. I'm proud of you for posting randomness! :)

Sarah Jean said...

I absolutly LOVE the snow. I wish we would get 2 feet.

Jared & Kayleen said...

You are a stud little bro you make me smile. Enjoy the snow

Anonymous said...

Your car still looks too snowy to drive in but that was a smart idea.

catherine said...

Okay, I'm slow, do you work at the bank all night? Is that why you are there and parked under the drive-thru? And by the way, couldn't you find out about the through - thru - thing?