21 January 2008

La La Lie

I'm really sick of seeing my blog plastered with New York. I loved the trip, but that's done now. I've been trying to think about something to post about, but I'm coming up blank. Its not that there's nothing exciting happening, just nothing that's necessarily easy to put out there.

La La Lie, by Jack's Mannequin. It's good. What else is there to say? One of the lines in this song that I really like is saying that "I've got friends who will help me pull through." It always reminds me about how important my friends are to me. There's really only a few, but they mean the world to me, and I appreciate you guys. I guess it would be more correct to say that I appreciate you girls. Most of my friends are girls. Weird. But I like my girls.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

you're so cool

Anonymous said...

:) can I be one of your groupies? Ha ha! While I'm at it, though... necessarily. Little typo there. I can't help it.

Brandon said...

What are you talking about Steph? Its all right. Crazy girl. Groupies? uh...I think its not like that. You can be my friend though. Okay? Okay.

Anonymous said...

Okay.

Anonymous said...

Brandon you have really grown up from that little 2 year old kid that cried when I cut his hair, or were you only 1 year old. Your Grandma Wese would be so proud of your choices in life. She always wanted a grandson or granddaughter of hers to go on a mission. I think you are making some meaningful choices for your life also and think you are a great kid. Not that my opinion really matters. Love you Aunt Ethel Black

Anonymous said...

Little bro. you are a stud..