12 January 2008

I made it!

I made it! Its so dirty! But I love it! You'll never guess what the first thing that I did was.... ready? Wendy's. It was SO good. I had been flying all day, and never really stopped to eat, so some hot food was just what I needed to get me ready to go into the city. I've already done so much that I don't have time to write it all...

We ate at Speedy's on West 32nd and Broadway, which I noticed had a nice slogan of "fresh food fast!" They had such good chicken and salmon, and to top it all off, it was free bread friday! Well its my turn for the shower, adios!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

wow!!! did i mention before that i was jealous?!! i hope you are having the time of your life! hey...was i right? did you get there and say to yourself what i thought you would say??? love ya little bro, be safe and have fun!!

Jared & Kayleen said...

My little Bro in NY, Im speachless. live it up Brandon you diserve the time of your life. Be safe and post some more pics. Love ya little Bro, Jared

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! I'm so jealous!!!!!!!!! And your song is rather annoying! I couldn't figure out how to turn it off at first. So when you get back from your little adventure we need to plan our rode trip with your sis. We so should do it. How many days would it take to visit all 50 states. Well I guess 49, cause Hawaii doesn't count. We could go to mexico!!! That would be fun! Anyways don't have too much fun in nyc. Actually, I take that back. Have the time of your life!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, I like the music. Dont change it little Bro....