Last night I was talking to Steph about if and when I might be able to make it out to the east coast to visit her before I leave for my mission. The only real possiblity was goiong to be at the end of next month, which happens to be when I'll be training my replacement at the bank. I had all but given up hope on my chance to visit before I have to leave, when she mentioned that she has a four day weekend this week.Now here I am only one day later, and everything seems to be falling into place just as easily as if I had been planning my adventure for months. My boss is just as excited as I am at the opportunity, and agreed to stay late to do my work for a couple of days. My dad was kind enough to save me a TON of cash, and let me use some of his frequent flyer miles. And my mom is excitedly playing the role of travel agent, booking my flights and making sure everything will go smoothly.
So here I come New York City, hopefully Steph will be nice enough (she is) to come pick me up, and show me around.

11 comments:
yeah hopefully i'll be nice enough. HA! WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A BLAST!!!
p.s. that helps sorta... or not! :P
Oh cool. I think I found where to leave a comment. It took a while. And I don't remember what I was going to say. But I like your blog. Its cool. Have fun in NYC. I remember when I went I bought one of those I Love NYC shirts. I was so happy, but then I lost it. :( Sad days. But I'm over it.
Hey when were you going to tell your big bro, Hope ya have fun and be safe.
That will be so much fun, live it for me too. Love ya and Congrats on your mission call how exciting.
I am so excited for you I can hardly stand it. Enjoy and buy yourself something fun.
WHAT!!! I cant believe you didnt share this info with me!! that is awesome brandon, have tons and tons of fun ok?! love ya
p.s. i am SO jealous!!!
Have a grand time!!!!! And don't get lost in the subways.
What a great way to have fun and freeze all on one trip. I bet you love it.
Love your blog music--what is the name of that piano player and tune?
Yiruma, River Flows in You. The cd is worth buying if you like piano.
Thanks! It will make a great gift for my wife.
Post a Comment