27 January 2008

January 27, 2008

Well done, thou good and faithful servant.

I am grateful for all of the many blessings that President Hinckley has brought into my life, and celebrate this day that he was able to successfully and honorably complete his work here on Earth and return to his eternal companion Majorie, and to Heavenly Father.

You may find the official article from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints interesting.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so great, B. We're sure going to miss him, aren't we? But you're right. He's served his mission and I'm so happy for him to finally be home. :)

Anonymous said...

You said so well Brandon

catherine said...

Well done.... that is the first phrase that I thought of when he died. Thanks for the blog. It helps.

Anonymous said...

You are going to be a great missionary.

Anonymous said...

I second what mom said!!!!!!!!