04 January 2008

First Post?

What am I supposed to say!? There is so much pressure riding on the first post, I don't think I can take it. I guess I'll just start off without an official start, although so far this is looking like just that.

It seems that the clock is on my side this time... I have to go to work. Ha! So here you are; first post, and no information. Enjoy! I promise I will have real things to say and show later on. Really.

7 comments:

Sarah Jean said...

Yahooie, keep it up, at least for the next 2 months.

Anonymous said...

Good job. I think you should add some color...

Jared & Kayleen said...

Hi uncle B nice work, at this rate we will have the entire family blogging away. Here is a quest for you, get dad to start a blog

catherine said...

Yahooooo!!!! I'm thrilled you started one. And I've heard that on your mission emailing is the best way to stay in touch so maybe you can do this as a form of emailing also?

catherine said...

by the way, what's the picture of the cool blue and green building?

Brandon said...

That mission idea is pretty tempting, I might have to give it a shot. The cool building is the 'A' on Old Main at Utah State. It's usually white, but they make it blue when we win a game and on True Aggie night.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog ...especially the words and photos! (and the thought behind each of course). Looking forward to more!