05 January 2008

It's not so bad

As I am the youngest in my family, I haven't really had much of an opportunity to change a diaper. Kayleen assured me long ago that I would have plenty of chances once Makinley got here. So for the last month whenever my adorable little niece gets fussy (because of... you know), I casually make myself a little distant from the situation. Today I decided to go for it, with a little extra help, to get a few extra laughs. Lucky for me the dirty job was mostly done when I got to it, but it made for a nice photo op. I'm still dreading the day when I actually have to change my first real diaper.

4 comments:

catherine said...

Great photo! The gloves and scarf are absolutely essential. Way to go.

Anonymous said...

Um, yeah... B! Scarf and gloves?!?! Come on! Did you read my story about Jared's little incident? No scarves or gloves invovled... Ha ha, you are too funy! Good job, though!

angie said...

too funny!

Jared & Kayleen said...

Nice, That is one cute girl. Next time you might want to try a hasmat suite.