25 January 2008

Forty Seven

March 12, 2008 is the day I will leave for my Mission. I will be serving in the Missouri, Independence mission, which covers the Northwest corner of Missouri and most of Kansas.

So my question to you all is this: What do I need to do? I have just over a month and a half until I leave, and I can't stop thinking about all of the things I need and want to do before I leave. Not just the regular buy suits and shirts kind of stuff, but all of those things that I'd never think to think of. What are they? Also, what do I need/want to do before I leave? Like getting a scoop of Caramel Cashew at Aggie Ice Cream, or ride at the dunes. Tomorrow I will start my list of things that need to happen before I leave. Help me out. Please.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go to a movie with your mother on Monday.

Anonymous said...

I think we should go snow sking this month and water sking next month. Can you think of any thing else in life to do?

Anonymous said...

Call your friend Stephanie Nothing. You're running out of chances, you know... ;)

Anonymous said...

Amazingly mom and dad said exactly what I would have said....so it must be the right thing to do (you can still enjoy great ice cream on your mission)...I will keep thinking!

catherine said...

do something kind and unexpected for a stranger. It will make you feel sooo good and give you a taste of the joy waiting you.

Jared & Kayleen said...

I want to go sking I hear there is a course on the big Island, lets go see Pat...